Sign up for our newsletter!
Camp Jamison’s Board of Directors
Camp Jamison is always activitely seeking committed members to join our Board of Directors! The Board’s goal is to advise, govern, and oversee the execution of Camp Jamison.
Joining the Board is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual who is passionate about Camp Jamison’s mission. Selected Board Members will have achieved success in business, government, philanthropy, education or the nonprofit sector.
Requirements to join the Board of Directors are:
- Give Personally according to personal means
- Raise Money $1100
- Raise Public Awareness
- Involved in One Committee
- Attend 75% of meetings bimonthly held in person or you can attend virtually google hangout
- Participation and Due Diligence with Camp Jamison Work
For more information contact Jacqueline at firstname.lastname@example.org
Another way to get invloved is by joining a Camp Jamison committee! Camp Jamison currently has five committees you can join:
- Development and Governance
If you have a talent or are looking to try out a new way to help join a committee where you can help Camp Jamison!
Public and Community Relations Director
- Responsible for taking control and updating Camp Jamison’s online presence.
- Responsible for getting Camp Jamison’s name out to the public through various avenues.
Special Projects Director
- Responsible for taking on special projects that will assist in the mission of Camp Jamison
- Find and apply for grants
General Board Member
- Makes a serious commitment to participate in fundraising work
- Volunteers and willingly accepts assignments